Wednesday 17 December 2008

Day 10












We went to the disco last night! Stayed awake somehow even though I tried too many of those cocktails again. Today has been about 84f - so hot, but we've been sunbathing in the lazy river so we can cool down quickly. You can see below the beach whale that managed to find its way to the pool! Really appreciating this hot weather now, except for these bloody mossy bites, they don't usually get me. The picture is of the spa which echoes out piped music as you drift around the lazy river which encircles it. Our apartment is in the middle with the spa opposite behind palm trees.

2 comments:

Stef's Stuff said...

Oh dear - you two must be worn out with all your hard work disco dancing and cocktail drinking :)

Kim's site said...

It's hard Stef, believe me! I've just finished reading my 2nd book that's how hard it is!! Me! .. 2 books in a week, i didn't think that was possible. xx