Friday 19 December 2008

Day 12

One too many - again





















View from lazy river
I spent the morning lazing in our pool, floating around on a float, doing my sunbathing with my feet hanging in the cool blue water (jealous yet?!!) with Dave handing me non-alcholic cocktails (he was sunbathing in the garden) .. ocassionally I would hear myself snore (just quietly) and so would splash my face, just so I didn't drown! Just before lunch we went to the beach where Dave defiantly tried to windsurf. Unfortunately he couldn't stay standing up (but he used to be good!) 'cos the breeze was going the wrong way! I dashed from a very late lunch to the spa where I had a lovely 'spa' manicure/hand massage and had my nails painted a very feminine red. My nails have grown a nice length here without all that hard work at the kitchen sink. I've just had my bath/jacuzzi outside and am getting ready for a big night again .. well that's the intention but like last night (again), I'll probably fizzle out within a couple of hours. Dave keeps thinking he's being clever plying me with cocktails but he forgets that each one has about 4 different spirits in them!! No wonder I start to slide down the dining chair after 2. Anyway, here a some more photos. Love you all. x

No comments: