Tuesday 16 December 2008

Day 9




After not getting bit by mosquitos all week ('cos they spray/fumigate the resort each evening) I got bit to pieces in Cancun yesterday, nasty bites! Last night we managed to stay awake for the 'disco', which was outside next to the beach. It was in one of the open air restaurants which suspends over the pool. I forgot just how much I miss my music, you know Stef, when I can't stop singing and jammin' even at work. It was brill - Beyonce, Usher, Rhianna, all those that you love me playing at work Stef. yeah right!! It was a good night - we'd had chataeaubriand at the french restaurant which was superb. The food here is as good as a cruise ship, so much quality food presented beautifully - everythings your favourite unfortunately. Today was hot and we spent it on the double bed lounger on the beach. Here are some photos of Dave in his 'holiday' white linen trousers! No .. he looked cool, perfect for an open air disco. x

No comments: