Monday 8 December 2008

Mexico - Day 1




We went for breakfast nice and early which was superb. We had omelettes and then smoked salmon & thinly sliced raw tuna with fresh bread. The spread is unbelievable. We then had a little sunbathe in our own private garden and entered the lazy river on a float. I dried out on the hammock after a little read. We went down to the beachfront and had a walk for about an hour. Of course when we returned I had to have a cocktail or two, hence I fell asleep on a sunbed until we went to lunch. Shrimps and calamari .. so much lovely seafood. We've just had a jacuzzi outside on the patio .. i'm popping over to the spa to have a look around - Dave's already snorring!!
Last night was hilarious. I got so drunk that I can't remember finishing my lobster - I remember starting it but jolted upright just as I finished it!! lol I've never had such a lethal pina colada (or maybe it was the couple of martini cocktails we had - they did have tequila, vodka & rum in them afterall! We had a good sleep, went into a kind of mild coma .. Tomorrow I'll try & post some photos if this thing works. xx

5 comments:

Stef's Stuff said...

oh wow! sounds brilliant. Can't wait to see the pictures

kim perry said...

What a brilliant idea! I hope you are able to read this i'm not sure if i have signed up properly.
Love Kim xx

Kim's site said...

Yeah, I've got ot Kim. Just click on the pencil sign where it says '2 comments' to view. xx

Stef's Stuff said...

wot no pictures???? ..... or are they too incriminating?

Kim's site said...

No, not all of them! Just that i'm on me hols and haven't found time too upload them yet. I will do soon though.