Wednesday 10 December 2008

Day 2





Today was overcast and windy with a couple of heavy showers. It's still warm though and we sat on the beach in the morning. Later we listed to a local group that sang a few Santana songs and an english bloke sang a song or two playing the keyboard, he was good .. it was all very entertaining. I've drunk too many cocktails in the 'day' today and will have to leave it out now. Dave had another knap whilst I had a spa french pedicure .. it was lovely, I had 'saved' it for when we were out here (got my money's worth!).We ate in the french restaurant this evening and I was shattered. With the heat, alchohol and everything! it knocks you out. So after listenting to one of the old Platters guys sing a few songs we went home early. Looking forward to an early rise tomorrow.

No comments: